Información sobre la politica de los Cookies
What are cookies?
1. Cookies are small text files which are downloaded by the browser to the navigation software used by the User when he/she visits an internet site. The cookies are then successively retransmitted during the navigation session. This allows the site to recognise the navigation device of the individual user.
2. Cookies are used by site managers to, amongst other things, remember the user’s log-in, user's language, and other navigation preferences. Sometimes cookies can come from third parties who are different from the manager of the site visited by the User (“third party cookies”). These cookies may or may not contain personal information about the user.
Type of cookie
Cookies can be first or third party, where "first part" means the cookie that report as the site domain, while "third party" means the cookies that are related to external domains. The third-party cookies are necessarily installed by an external, always referred to as "third party", do not run from the site. Such persons may possibly install first-party cookies, saving on the site domain their own cookies. Another type of cookies are so-called "Flash Cookies" (Local Shared Objects), used in Adobe Flash Player to deliver some content, such as video clips or animations, so remember your settings and preferences. The Flash cookies are stored on the device, but are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your browser.
Nature of cookies
Regarding the nature of cookies, there are different types:
Technical Cookies are those used for the sole purpose of "carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service" (cfr. art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Code). They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed by the owner or operator of the website. Can be divided into:
• cookies or browsing session, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate for access to restricted areas); they are in fact necessary for the proper operation of the site;
• analytics cookies, similar to cookies where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site in order to improve site performance;
• cookies of features, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. For the installation of these cookies is not required the prior consent of the users (more information in section Manage Cookies below).
Profiling Cookies are aimed at creating profiles user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same part of surfing the net. For the use of profiling cookies is required consent. According to the measure the user can authorize or refuse consent to the installation of cookies through the options in "Manage Cookies". In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and can not control them (or can not install them directly or delete them). You can manage these cookies through the browser settings, or sites listed in the "Manage Cookies". Users are therefore advised to check the website of the third party indicated in the table below.
These are used in certain cases by advertising operators with the consent of the site manager and can supply not just the manager of the site but also third-party advertisers with information on the User’s navigation habits.
Even though most of the browsers currently being used automatically accept cookies, the user has the option to configure his/her browser to block the downloading of cookies at any time and also to delete already-downloaded cookies from their navigation device. For an illustration of the procedure used to block any cookie for the main browsers, follow these links
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph19214?viewlocale=it_it&locale=it_it
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it-it&hlrm=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it-it/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Nonetheless, blocking cookies can slow down your browsing or prevent you accessing certain sections of the site. Deleting cookies already received will result in the deletion of the favourites saved and managed by those cookies.